[NB This page collects together all the download links for Scenarios and other goodies that have been posted to the Cthulhu Reborn blog.]
Convicts & Cthulhu
Convicts & Cthulhu, a 96 sourcebook for running Call of Cthulhu in convict-era Australia, is (by far) the most popular title we have released. Currently the core Convicts & Cthulhu book is only available via RPGNow, where it is a “pay-what-you-want” title in both PDF and print. That means anyone can grab the PDF for free (or whatever purely optional donation you’d like to send our way); the softcover book can be obtained as Print on Demand for cost (~$10 including shipping … to which you can also optionally add a donation to Cthulhu Reborn if you wish).
Convicts & Cthulhu core setting book on RPGNow [96 pages; PDF or print].
Convicts & Cthulhu player’s edition (the historical and setting sections of the core book) [57 pages; 10.6MB]
Supplements to Convicts & Cthulhu:
Ticket of Leave #1: Night Terrors [4 pages; 2.2MB]
Ticket of Leave #2: Tri-Colour Terror [6 pages; 2.5MB]
Official Prop/Handout Accessories
Prop collections we’ve created for other people’s books.
Handouts Collection for Island of Ignorance — The full set of scenario handouts for the book published by Golden Goblin Press [26 pages, 14MB]
Upgrade Pack for Chaosium’s “In The Shadows” (brand new handouts, plus updated 7e stats) [41 pages, 82MB]
Cthulhu Reborn Scenarios
Scenarios we have published in PDF — most are also available on RPGNow
The Past Is Doomed — A 1990s scenario of Inhuman conspiracy by Geoff Gillan [48 pages, 40MB]
Deadwave — An 1890s/1920s/Modern scenario of Revenge by Mark Morrison [29 pages, 14.7MB]
Porphyry and Asphodel — A Dreamlands scenario by Penelope Love [26 pages, 8.9MB]
In A Different Light — A 1920s scenario set in Lovecraft Country [34 pages, 11MB]
In A Different Light additional handouts [8 pages, 4.2MB]
For Chaosium’s 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu
Convicts & Cthulhu era sheet for Call of Cthulhu, 7th Edition (US Letter, 2 sided, with autocalculation) [NB: For use with Adobe Reader or Acrobat ONLY]
Masks of Nyarlathotep themed sheet for Call of Cthulhu, 7th Edition (US Letter, 2 sided, with autocalculation) [NB: For use with Adobe Reader or Acrobat ONLY]
For Chaosium’s 6th Edition Call of Cthulhu (and similar settings)
Official Miskatonic River Press Cthulhu Invictus Sheet in an Romanesque style, fillable
- Normal Version: (US Letter with autocalc) (US Letter without autocalc)
- Roman Numerals Version: (Roman Numerals version with autocalc) (Roman Numerals version without autocalc)
1920s Sheet in an Art Deco style
- v1.0 (English): (fillable one-sided A4 with autocalc) (non-fill A4) (non-fill US Letter) (non-fill US Letter, thinner borders)
- v1.0 (Polish): (non-fill A4 in Polish)
- v1.0 (German): (non-fill A4 in German) (printable A4 in German)
For Pelgrane Press’ Trail of Cthulhu
Hosted Content: Arkham Investigator
Cthulhu Reborn is pleased to host Hal Eccles’ superb mystery-investigation boardgame, Arkham Investigator. Modelled after the Sleuth Publications game “Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective” this game allows a group of mystery-hunters to track down clues to solve mysteries set in everyone’s favourite witch-haunted New England town.
The Core Rules for the game (Rulebook, Large Map of Arkham, Arkham Directory) plus the first Case, A Grain of Evil, are available here as a free download. Versions are available catering to different paper sizes:
- The Core Rules (v2.1) + Case 1: A Grain of Evil; formatted for A4 Paper (ZIP file, 70MB) — downloadble from this Google Drive page
- The Core Rules (v2.1) + Case 1: A Grain of Evil; formatted for US Letter Paper (ZIP file, 70MB) — downloadble from this Google Drive page
- Case 2: The King Cometh; formatted for A4 Paper (ZIP file, 25.6MB) — downloadable from this Google Drive page
- Case 2: The King Cometh; formatted for US Letter Paper (ZIP file, 25.6MB) — downloadable from this Google Drive page
Subsequent to these files being hosted here, Hal launched a highly-successful Kickstarter to vastly overhaul his investigation game, under the different name “Mythos Tales”. You can find more information about this rebooted version of the game on Facebook or at BoardGameGeek.
Hosted Content: GEEDUNK Prop Mirror
In 2010 and 2011, Michael Fanara of Little Ferret Films created and shared a collection of high-quality prop handouts tailored to enhancing the play experience for several popular Call of Cthulhu scenarios and campaigns. These were released under the “GEEDUNK Prop Documents” banner and made available for free under a Creative Commons Sharealike license.
Since Michael’s website “went dark” over a year ago, it has been hard to get access to these excellent handout resources — in the interests of keeping them “in print” Cthulhu Reborn hosts a mirror of the full set of GEEDUNK Props. Although hosted here, these mirrored files remain the copyrighted property of Michael Fanara and are distributed under a Creative Commons license.
Miscellaneous Call of Cthulhu Articles & Resources
- Keeper’s Revenge Kit (by Jonathan Turner)
The “Descent of CoC” Skills Poster
This poster charts graphically the way in which Call of Cthulhu’s (non-combat) skills have evolved from 1st edition in 1981 to the current 7th Edition (with some side-steps into settings like Delta Green along the way).
- The Descent of Skills (as a single, gigantic page)
- The Descent of Skills (split over 12 pages, ideal substitute for wallpaper)
- The Descent of Skills (as a big image)